[ACM] CACM 4(01) (Jan 1961) (1961)
(1957) Communications of the ACM
- Arden, B. W., Galler, B. A. and Graham, R. M. (1961) Arden, B. W., Galler, B. A. and Graham, R. M. "Internal organization of the MAD translator" pp28-31
- Bottenbruch, H. (1961) Bottenbruch, H. "Use of magnetic tape for data storage in the ORACLE-ALGOL translator"
- Cheatham, T. E. Jr., G. O. Collins, Jr. , G. F. Le (1961) Cheatham, T. E. Jr., G. O. Collins, Jr. , G. F. Leonard, "CL-I, an environment for a compiler"
- Englund, Donald and Clark, Ellen (1961) Englund, Donald and Clark, Ellen "The CLIP translator" p19-22
- Grau, A. A. (1961) Grau, A. A. "Recursive processes and ALGOL translation" pp10-15
- Sammet, Jean E (1961) Sammet, Jean E "1960 Tower of Babel" diagram on the front of CACM January 1961
- Sibley, R. A. (1961) Sibley, R. A. "The SLANG system"
- Wells, M. B., (1961) Wells, M. B., "MADCAP: A Scientific Compiler for a Displayed Formula Textbook Language"