Symposium on Automatic Programming For Digital Computers, Office of Naval Research, Dept. of the Navy, Washington, D.C. PB 111 607 May 13-14 1954 (1954)
- Adams, Charles W and Laning J.H. Jr (1954) Adams, Charles W and Laning J.H. Jr "The MIT System of Automatic Coding: Comprehensive, Summer Session and Algebraic"
- Backus, John W., and Herrick, Harlan, Jr (1954) Backus, John W., and Herrick, Harlan, Jr "IBM 701 Speedcoding and Other Automatic Programming Systems" pp106-45
- Brown, J. H., and Carr, John W., III (1954) Brown, J. H., and Carr, John W., III "Automatic programming and its development on MIDAC"
- Goldfinger, R (1954) Goldfinger, R "New York University Compiler System"
- Gorn, S (1954) Gorn, S "Planning universal automatic semiautomatic coding"
- Holberton, F. E. (1954) Holberton, F. E. "Application of Automatic Coding to Logical Processes" pp. 34-39
- Hopper, G M (1954) Hopper, G M "Automatic Programming, definitions"
- Moser, Nora B. (1954) Moser, Nora B. "Compiler method of automatic programming"
- Muller, David E. (1954) Muller, David E. "Interpretive routines in the ILLIAC library"