[ACM] CACM 9(03) March 1966 includes proceedings of the ACM Programming Languages and Pragmatics Conference, San Dimas, California, August 1965 (1966)
(1957) Communications of the ACM
- Forsythe, George E. (1965) Forsythe, George E. "Welcoming remarks" pp137-138
- Bachman, Charles W. (1966) Bachman, Charles W. "On a generalized language for file organization and manipulation"
- Boussard, J. C. (1966) Boussard, J. C. "An ALGOL compiler: construction and use in relation to an elaborate operating system" pp179-182
- Ferguson, David E. (1966) Ferguson, David E. "Evolution of the meta-assembly program" pp190-196
- Kurtz, Shulom (1966) Kurtz, Shulom "In defense of ALGOL"
- Landin, P.J. (1966) Landin, P.J. "The Next 700 Programming Languages"
- Leonard, Gene F. and Goodroe, John R. (1966) Leonard, Gene F. and Goodroe, John R. "More on extensible machines" pp183-188
- Mooers, Calvin N. (1966) Mooers, Calvin N. "TRAC: A Procedure- Describing Language for the Reactive Typewriter"
- Narasimhan, R. (1966) Narasimhan, R. "Syntax-directed interpretation of classes of pictures" pp166-173
- Naur, Peter (1966) Naur, Peter "Program translation viewed as a general data processing problem" pp176-179
- Roberts, Lawrence G. (1966) Roberts, Lawrence G. "A graphical service system with variable syntax"
- Salton, G. (1966) Salton, G. "Data manipulation and programming problems in automatic information retrieval" pp204-210
- Schwartz, Jules I. (1966) Schwartz, Jules I. "Online programming" pp199-203
- Simmons (1966) Simmons, R. F. "Storage and retrieval of aspects of meaning in directed graph structures"
- Zemanek, Heinz (1966) Zemanek, H. "Semiotics and programming languages" pp139-143