SIGPLAN Notices 8(09) June 1973 Proceedings of ACM SIGPLAN - SIGOPS interface meeting on Architectural Support for Programming Languages and Operating Systems, Savannah, Georgia, 1973 (1973)
- Austin, Joseph H. Jr. (1973) Austin, Joseph H. Jr. "Specification languages for control programs" pp34-37
- Barbara H. Liskov and Leroy A. Smith (1973) Barbara H. Liskov and Leroy A. Smith "SPIL: A language for construction of reliable system software"
- Clark, B. L.; and Horning, J. J. (1973) Clark, B. L.; and Horning, J. J. "Reflections on a language designed to write an operating system" pp52-56
- David Udin (1973) David Udin "SPECL: A system programming dialect of ECL"
- Herriot, R. G. (1973) Herriot, R. G. "GLOSS - a semantic model of programming languages",
- Jensen, Peter (1973) Jensen, Peter "The grok project data structures and process communication"
- Kosinski, Paul R. (1973) Kosinski, Paul R. "A data flow language for operating systems programming" pp89-94
- Prenner, Charles J. (1973) Prenner, Charles J. "Extensible control structures" pp129-132
- R. Noonan, V. Basili, R. Hamlet, M. Lay, D. Mills, (1973) R. Noonan, V. Basili, R. Hamlet, M. Lay, D. Mills, J. Turner, M. Zelkowitz "A SIMPL Distributed Operating System and Its Formal Definition"
- Zilles, S.N. (1973) Zilles, S.N. "Procedural encapsulation: A linguistic protection technique"