SIGPLAN Notices 11(04) April 1976 (1976)
- Gorman, W. and M. Broussard (1976) Gorman, W. and M. Broussard "Minicomputer programming languages."
- Kieburtz, R. B. and J. L. Hennessy (1976) Kieburtz, R. B. and J. L. Hennessy "TOMAL-a high-level programming language for microprocessor process control applications" pp127-134
- Plauger, P. J. (1976) Plauger, P. J. "A Little Implementation Language" pp135-137
- Russell, Robert D. (1976) Russell, Robert D. "Experience in the design, implementation and use of PL-11, a programming language for the PDP-11" pp27-34
- Stocks, A Ian; Krishnaswamy, Jayant (1976) Stocks, A Ian; Krishnaswamy, Jayant "On a transportable high level language for minicomputers" pp138-143
- Burda, John C. (1978) Burda, John C. "The translation of boolean: expressions into optimal transfer logic code for the OLIVER data base management system compiler" pp33-43