[ACM] SIGPLAN Notices 6(10) October 1971 Proceedings of the SIGPLAN symposium on Languages for system implementation 1971, Lafayette, Indiana, United States; October, 1971 (1971)
- (1971) 122 p
- Clark, B.L. e al, (1971) Clark, B.L. e al, "The System Language for Project Sue"
- Du Bois, Jr., Pierre J.; Martin, Jeanne T. (1971) Du Bois, Jr., Pierre J.; Martin, Jeanne T. "The LRLTRAN language as used in the FROST and FLOE time-sharing operating systems"
- Farber, David J. (1971) Farber, David J. "A survey of the systematic use of macros in systems building"
- John Slimick (1971) John Slimick "Current systems implementation languages: One user's view"
- Lyle, Don M. (1971) Lyle, Don M. "A hierarchy of high order languages for systems programming" pp73-78
- Martin Hopkins (1971) Martin Hopkins "Problems of PL/I for system programming"
- R. Daniel Bergeron, John D. Gannon, Andries van Da (1971) R. Daniel Bergeron, John D. Gannon, Andries van Dam "Language for Systems Development"
- Sammet, Jean E. (1971) Sammet, Jean E. "Brief survey of languages used for systems implementation"
- Sapper, Gerd R. (1971) Sapper, Gerd R. "The programming language PS440 as a tool for implementing a time-sharing system"
- W. Wulf et al (1971) W. Wulf et al "Reflections on a systems programming language"
- Wiederhold, Gio, and Ehrman, John; (1971) Wiederhold, Gio, and Ehrman, John; "Inferred SYNTAX and SEMANTICS of PL/S"