[ACM SIGACT-SIGPLAN] Proceedings of the Fifteenth Annual ACM SIGACT-SIGPLAN Symposium on Principles of Programming Languages, San Diego, California (January 1988) (1988)
- Felleisen, Matthias (1988) Felleisen, Matthias "The Theory and Practice of First-Class Prompts"
- Johnson, Gregory F. and Dominic Duggan (1988) Johnson, Gregory F. and Dominic Duggan "Stores and Partial Continuations as First-Class Objects in a Language and its Environment"
- Lam, M (1988) Lam, M "Compiler optimizations for asynchronous systolic array programs" pp309-318
- Lucassen, J.M. et al, (1988) Lucassen, J.M. et al, "Polymorphic Effect Systems", pp.47-57.
- Mitchell, J. C.; and Harper, R. (1988) Mitchell, J. C.; and Harper, R. "The essence of ML" pp28-46