Proceedings of the SIGPLAN symposium on Two-dimensional man-machine communication 1972 , Los Alamos, New Mexico, United States (1972)
- Haag, James N.; Kelly, Michael A.; Sherman, Paul F (1971) Haag, James N.; Kelly, Michael A.; Sherman, Paul F. "TWO-D: The USF Beginner's Two-Dimensional Programming System"
- Holmes, H. H. and Austin, D. M. (1971) Holmes, H. H. and Austin, D. M. "PICASSO a general graphics modeling program"
- Anderson, Robert H. (1972) Anderson, Robert H. "Programming on a tablet: A proposal for a new notation" pp113-123
- Devaney, Marjorie J. and Hudgins, Jeanne (1972) Devaney, Marjorie J. and Hudgins, Jeanne "The terminal control language for the madcap programming language"
- Gawlik, H. J. (1972) Gawlik, H. J. "Progress in MIRFAC"
- Griesmer, J. H. and R. D. Jenks (1972). (1972) Griesmer, J. H. and R. D. Jenks (1972). "SCRATCHPAD: A capsule view."
- Lazik, George L. (1972) Lazik, George L. "GRAPHOS: A macro directed system for two-dimensional syntax translation" pp35-47 1972
- Miller, J.S. (1972) Miller, J.S. "Two-Dimensional Characteristics of HAL, A Language for Spaceflight Applications"
- Saylor, Jean (1972) Saylor, Jean "The Assistant Mathematician: An interactive graphic programming language"
- Wells (1972) Wells, Mark B. "A review of two-dimensional programming languages" pp1-10
- Wolfberg, Michael S. (1972) Wolfberg, Michael S. "Fundamentals of the AMBIT/L list-processing language"
- Wright, W. V. (1972) Wright, W. V. "The two-dimensional interface of an interactive system for molecular studies" pp76-84