Proceedings of the ACM SIGPLAN symposium on Very high level languages, March 28-29, 1974, Santa Monica, California, United States (1974)
- Cohen, S. (1974) Cohen, S. "Speakeasy - an evolutionary system"
- Earley, Jay (1974) Earley, Jay "High level operations in automatic programming" pp34-42
- Fairley, Richard E. (1974) Fairley, Richard E. "Continuous system simulation languages: Design principles and implementation techniques"
- Jenks, R. D. (1974) Jenks, R. D. "The SCRATCHPAD language"
- Leavenworth and Sammet (1974) Leavenworth, Burt M.; Sammet, Jean E. "An overview of nonprocedural languages" pp1-12
- Levison, Michael (1974) Levison, Michael "The design and implementation of a very high level language for literary scholars"
- Noonan, Robert E. (1974) Noonan, Robert E. "Dynamic algebra" pp326-334
- Schwartz, J. T. (1974) Schwartz, J. T. "Automatic and semiautomatic optimization of SETL"
- Wing Cheung Tam , Walter J. (1974) Wing Cheung Tam , Walter J. Karplus, PDEL-ID: An extension of PDEL for distributed parameter system identification
- Ziegler, E. W. (1974) Ziegler, E. W. "An introduction to the UMTA specification language"