Donald E. Walker, Lewis M. Norton (Eds.): Proceedings of the 1st International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence IJCAI-69, Washington, DC, May 1969. William Kaufmann, 1969 (1969)
- Charniak (1969) Charniak, Eugene "Computer Solution of Calculus Word Problems"
- Eastman (1969) Eastman, C.M. "Cognitive processes and ill-defined problems: A case study from design"
- Findler and McKinzie (1969) Findler, Nicholas V.; McKinzie, Wiley R. "On a Tool in Artificial Intelligence Research: An Associative Memory, Parallel Language, AMPPL-II" pp259-270
- Hewitt (1969) Hewitt, Carl "PLANNER: A Language for Proving Theorems in Robots"
- Rovner and Henderson (1969) Rovner, Paul D. and Henderson, D. Austin. "On the implementation of AMBIT/G: a graphical programming language."
- Teitelman (1969) Teitelman, Warren "Toward a Programming Laboratory"
- Waldinger and Lee (1969) Waldinger, Richard J. and Lee, Richard C.T., "PROW: A Step Toward Automatic Program Writing"