Proceedings of the Third ACM symposium on Symbolic and algebraic computation, August 10-12, 1976, Yorktown Heights, New York, United States (1976)
Symposiums on Symbolic and Algebraic Manipulation (SYMSAM)
- Cannon, John J. (1976) Cannon, John J. "A draft description of the group theory language Cayley" p66-84
- Fitch, J. P., Herbert, P., and Norman, A. C. (1976) Fitch, J. P., Herbert, P., and Norman, A. C. "The design features of COBALG" pp185-188
- Griss, Martin L. (1976) Griss, Martin L. "The definition and use of data structures in REDUCE"
- Jenks, Richard D. (1976) Jenks, Richard D. "A pattern compiler"
- Levine, M.J. and R. Roskies, (1976) Levine, M.J. and R. Roskies, "ASHMEDAI and a Large Algebraic Problem"