IEEE Transactions on Electronic Computers Vol EC-13 August 1964 (Special Issue on Programming Languages) (1964)
- A. P. Mullery, (1964) A. P. Mullery, "A Procedure-Oriented Machine Language," pp449-455
- Bobrow, D. G. and Weizenbaum, J., (1964) Bobrow, D. G. and Weizenbaum, J., "List Processing and Extension of Language Facility by Embedding"
- Gaskill, R. A. (1964) Gaskill, R. A. "A Versatile Problem-Oriented Language for Engineers"
- Knuth, D. E. and J. L. McNeley. (1964) Knuth, D. E. and J. L. McNeley. "A formal definition of SOL"
- Knuth, D. E. and J. L. McNeley. (1964) Knuth, D. E. and J. L. McNeley. "SOL - a symbolic language for general purpose system simulation"
- Proctor, R.M. (1964) Proctor, R.M. "A logic design translator experiment demonstrating relationships of language to systems and logic design"
- Sammet, J. E., and Bond, E.R. (1964) Sammet, J. E., and Bond, E.R. "Introduction to FORMAC"
- Schlaeppi, H.P. (1964) Schlaeppi, H.P. "A formal language for describing machine logic, timing, and sequencing"
- Wells, M. B., (1964) Wells, M. B., "Aspects of Language Design for Combinatorial Computing"